Swimming is not only an enjoyable past time, it also builds fitness, helps to keep us healthy and could save your life!
At Starfish School of Swimming we cater for all Adults, whether you are a
- swimmers wanting technique practice, stamina or triathlon training
- Mum or Dad wanting to swim with your children
- non-swimmer or nervous swimmer needing 121 private lessons.
Join our Monday or tuesday evening sessions at take the plunge now!
Our current class programme and schedule
Course 1: Star-Fit Swim
Features of the course:
- A very friendly atmosphere allows adults and older children to swim in a structured session
- Follow set schedules at your own speed, Teacher help is always available on the poolside and we love to have a chat with you about any stroke difficulties
- 15 minute swimming skills clinic during every session for you to join in with and either learn or improve water tasks such as surface dives, treading water, fin kicking, lifesaving, sculling and much more!
Starts: Term time
monday 8.00pm and Tuesday 7.30pm
Sue, Gosia and Emily
Got questions about our classes?
We're happy to address all your questions or concerns. Call us at 01732 834186 or use our contact form.
Starfish School of Swimming
Tonbridge and Sevenoaks Areas
Opening hours - Babies and pre-school Wed and Fri morning, Children after school Monday and thursday, Adults and Star-fit swim Mon and Tues evening
Contact us directly:
Or use our contact form.